Coral700 is a top notch in its category. Just as the name suggests, this belt driven passenger elevator model slithers along, making the transit smoother, faster and without any obstructions. The flat, steel-coated belt eliminates the metal to metal effect of conventional systems.
Compared to rope elevators, belt requires a small radius for bending and is compatible with small gearless machines that fit in hoist ways with minimum overhead. This reduces building and system operation costs.
Long-lasting flat belts, smooth crowned sheaves and minimum moving parts reduce wear and increase durability and efficiency. ORBIS has also designed a safety belt check device that is fixed on the belt and directly connects to the controller – it gives feedback to the logic board to prevent damage.
Speed: 1.0 to 2.5 mps
Duty: Up to 1768kg
Stops : Up to 30 Stops
Belt Driven Gearless Machine
- 70 % Smaller then conventional ones.
- Very compact & efﬁcient.
- Up to 40 % Energy Saving.
Flexible Polyurethane Steel Coated Belt
- Increase design ﬂexibility.
- 20 % Lighter with smaller bending radius.
- Durability 10 millions times in 15 years.
Oil Free Roller Guide Shoe
- Spring-loaded ensuring superior ride comfort.
- Uniform design concept.
- No oil used in entire equipement
- Dirt Free Area
Energy Regenerative Drive
- Regenerating electricity back to power grids
- Reducing energy consumption
- Real time checking the safety of the belt
- connected to safetty circuit
- make maintanance more efﬁciant & easier